Monday, April 1, 2013

Anti-heroes! SuperSystem will never be the same ...

I've started work on my new team of supers for SuperSystem and I thought I'd share where I'd got my inspiration. The idea was to use other supers than the often used guys like Spiderman or Daredevil. First up is the powerhouse of the team who's inspired on this badass:
I've always liked the dark sinister look of Marv! Here's a WIP shot of the model:
This is a great model with a lot of detail in it. Hasslefree gives you a lot of options with this model, alternate head and arms are included.
Next up is the coolest bad boy with the most oneliners ever!

Yo she-bitch! Let's go!
With a buddy of mine preparing some sort of zombie-serial later this year this deadite wasting badmouthing K-Mart brawler will have a lot of fights comming his way!

The model, also from Hasslefree, is a perfect copy of Ash! Boomstick and chainsaw are but one of many options in the kit.
Now for a true hero to lead the team:
These two students with their insane stunt inspired me to create "Mankini": hairdresser during the day and hot crimefighter at night!
The brains of the outfit has some body too! Just check out the sixpack and buns of steel ... ahum ... moving on ...
A badass team calls for some badass competition:
 So I opted for the biggest one of them all: Hulk! This picture made me want to try and paint up a Grey Hulk.
 It is a very dynamic model and big too! Standing wel over 30mm this is a Hulk indeed. Sadly it doesn't come with the riding gloves and boots, but I'm not complaining as it is still a very cool model!
These four models will be a true test of my feeble painting skills. Hopefully I'll be able to make something tabletop worthy of them.
More to come on these guys!